Monday, October 20, 2008

October

So I know that I have been so bad at writing!! I think that I say that everytime. Aleena is taking a nap now so I have a few minutes. We have been really busy this month. We have went on a hike up Adams canyon to a water fall. It took us about 4 hours it is only a 4 mile hike but Aleena did walk atleast one of the miles. We took our time and made some great memories. Aleena loved riding in the backpack carrier and love singing "got my hikin' boots on, got my hikin' boots on and were going up the canyon" She made it up herself. We also had our yearly Leaf Crunch activity with Nate's family. We go up the canyon with rakes and make big piles of leafs to jump in. We make hobo stew and have rolls and donuts. It sounds so simple but is by far one of my favorite traditions. We do it the first monday in october every year. It was so fun this year because Aleena loved every minute of it. She wouldn't stop playing in the leaves but her hands were so cold. We have been to two pumpkin patchs and Aleena asks to go every day now. I love the fall time. We are planing to go to a corn maze tommorow night. We have been busy with pre-school, playing with friends, the activities committee, and much more. This last weekend Aleena and I headed up to logan to have a girls craft day. It was so much fun. I got picture frames painted, candy corn crafts done and made some bowes. I need to have a day like that painting and decorating my house. So anyways that is what has been going on. I Love being busy but that means my bloging has to wait!

0 comments:

Site meter -adoptionblog