Saturday, October 4, 2008

Aleena's Birthday





Today Aleena turn two!! I can't belive it. She is growing so fast. She is so smart and amazes me everyday. We has a party on friday at Chuck e Cheese's with 8 of her friends it was lots of fun. I think that it is going to be one of Aleena's new favorite places. Good thing they have coupons. Today we went down to salt lake and went out to eat with Grandma. Aleena has loved every minute of it and walks around saying "Happy birthday to me". She is the greatest thing in the world. We are the most blessed ever to have her come into our lives. We Love You Shaleena for making our lives better!!

6 comments:

Pate said...

Happy Birthday Aleena! She is such a sweet little cutie! We need to get her and Bre together a little more than once a month!

Amber said...

She is such a cutie! It's too bad we live so far away or else Aleena and Corbin would have a blast together!

Brooks and Mandy said...

Naomi,
You dont know me but i have heard a lot about you. I am cousins with alli and karilee and we just adopted our first little baby boy he was born on august 29th and i was just reading your post about open adoptions. we are openwith our birthmom and i would not have it any different. Our adoption experience has been very positive and we have loved it. So onto my coupon questions i need to learn this. we are all about saving money where ever we can. Can you use more than one of the same coupon at a time? I am trying to figure this out so any suggestions would be helpful. and if you happen to have a teaching night i would love to come . thanks Mandy

Naomi said...

Mandy, I have heard so much about you I am so excited that you were picked for adoption. It is the most wonderful thing!!! I think that we are having a call at alli's moms next thursday so you could come. Or if you wanted to set up a different one we could. The only time you can use two coupons is if it is a store coupon and a manufacture coupon!!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I can't believe she's 2 . . .where does the time go? She's a cutie!

Lisa said...

Cute photos! Love the new background. I also loved the dumpster diving photos.

Site meter -adoptionblog