Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Got Tagged Forever ago but Just getting around to it!!!

I got tagged a long time ago but I am just getting around to typing it.
7 Things Tag

7 THINGS I CAN DO



* I can save money on just about anything.
* I can do many things at once but usually don't get any of them done
* I can be easily entertained. It dosen't take much, people watching is good enough for me.
* I can change a light bulb, build a shed, fix the garbage disposile, take apart the dvd player. I will try to fix almost anything.
* I can carry 6 drinks to a table without a tray
* I can live on very little sleep.
* I can make friends easily

7 THINGS I CAN'T DO


* Dust I hate it! I always have it was my chore when I was little and I still hate to do it.
* I can not spell good but everyone know that.
* Play sports
* Keep my house clean. I turn around and something else is dirty. What is the point.
* Eat pop tarts. Every since I went on the trek and ate them for three months
* Hiccup quitely
* I can not be quite for more than a minute at a time.

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUBBY


* He is the cutest thing ever.
* He brought me roses all of the time.
* He loves kids and wanted at least three
* He makes me smile and laugh all the time.
* He loves his mom and treats her with respect.
* He is always so thoughtful.
* Oh ya is hot red jeep. (Sorry that someone else was driving it so I had to date him first) But in the end I was with the one I was suppost to be with.

7 THINGS I ALWAYS SAY

* For the love
* Shut-up
* I'm tired
* Love you babe
* Hello - (yes I talk on the phone way to much so you here this often)
* Oh man
* I can't think of anything else



7 THINGS I LOVE TO EAT

* Dr pepper is my favorite pop right now
* Ice cream of any kind
* Pizza I could eat it for every meal (the pie is the best)
* Smoothies (kiva in bountiful is the best)
* Strawberry limeaide from sonic
* Anything Mexican
* Fruit almost any kind

7 PEOPLE I TAG

*Alison
*Miriam
*kim
*lindsey
*shani (because I finally did it)
*mary joe
*michelle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to read! I never would have thought that any Daugs could ever have anything but clean, that is so cool that you are human! You have a really fun blog I enjoyed reading through it!

Site meter -adoptionblog