Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Fishing!





We are trying to get in a few fun things as a family of three before the baby comes. I am sure that Aleena will adjust fine but we want to make sure she doesn't feel left out. Yesterday we went fishing as a family. It was very hot so we didn't stay long but it was still a ton of fun. We didn't catch anything but that didn't seem to matter at all. Aleena loved every minute of it. She kept saying "here fishy fishy" And she wanted to help Nate with everything. Baiting the hook, washing off his hands, casting and everything else.
I always forget my camera but we have been to the park a couple of times and to the fair. We are also going to the fair tomorrow for the afternoon. I love spending time with the family and wouldn't change it for anything. I have the greatest husband in the world. He is so great to me. He is the best dad ever and loves spending time with us. Aleena is just so amazing everything that comes out of her mouth cracks me up. She acts like she is five or something. Lately she has been pretending to be a police officer and handcuffing all of her animals and sending them to jail. She love to be just like her dad.
I can't wait to meet our new addition to the family. I wonder who she will look like?

1 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

So cute! "Here Fishy, Fishy!

You guys are the best family.

Site meter -adoptionblog