Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bailee is now one week old!



Wow!! What a week. Bailee is already one week old. I can not believe it. It has been so fun and crazy. We stayed in the hospital for 4 night. I got a lot of rest and also had a lot of visitors. It was so much fun to see everyone and know how much they truly care about our family. Thank you all for coming. We came home on Saturday and it has been great. Bailee sleeps a lot, during the day and at night. Two of the nights she has only got up at 2:30 and 7:15. If that is how it is always going to be I will love it. She is catching on the whole nursing thing but would much rather have a bottle. She is a poopin' machine. I swear I change 10 poopie diapers a day. We went to the doctor yesterday and she still hasn't gained any weight since we left the hospital so she is 6.3 pounds. She loves her swing and also loves it when Aleena sings to her. Aleena loves everything about her baby sister. She always want to hold her and sing to her. Bailee has to tuck Aleena in every night, by Aleena's request. We Love having two little girls. Sorry it is such a short blog pictures took me longer than I thought.

3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

That is the cutest thing. I am sorry that we haven't been down. Our busy life has now begun since school started. I hope things are going well. We love you guys. It looks like Aleena is doing just great as the big sister!

The Tubaugh's said...

Ohhhh....my heart just melts when I look at your blog. What a great family you are! Bailee just fits right in. Doesn't it just feel so right?! I can't wait to meet her this christmas. She will be so big by then!

Rach said...

I think that was the cutest thing I have seen in a while.

Site meter -adoptionblog