Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Fun!


Today I hosted a summer neighborhood party. It was so much fun. We were missing quite a few people that had sick kids. Hopefully they will be able to come next time. We had lunch and snacks out for everyone.



 
Posted by Picasa






We had a swimming pool with bubbles in it and tons of different bubble blowers. (thanks Rachie) Most of the kids just got right in. They are going to be cleaner then they ever have been. We also had three different swimming pools just filled with water. I put them up yesterday so they were pretty warm.


 
Posted by Picasa







But the whole reason that I wanted to have the party is to let the kids get messy with paint. I am sure that I had more fun then any of them. I had different sheets out that they could put their hand and feet print on them. Them made pictures and also painted each other. We had a blast. Thank you everyone for coming. Yes there is a bunch of belly pictures you can close yours eyes if you want, but I think it is kind of cute. I am getting rather large I only have 31 days to go. I am so excited to see what little Bailee looks like. She was kicking up a storm today as we were playing outside. I think she is going to be an active little bug.


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shani said...

I think the belly pictures are cute. I cannot wait to meet sweet little Bailee!

Alison Daugs said...

You are amazing. Sorry that Ada didn't stop by. I was with my dad and he wanted to just get there and get painting. Also, she had fun being with Megand and Maddie. Looks like fun! Love the tum!

Site meter -adoptionblog