Thursday, September 25, 2008

Taking time to play!

I just wanted everyone to know how much I enjoy being a mom. I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. I love that I have a hard working husband that helps me say home with Aleena and our future kids. Before we had Aleena we didn't really think that we would be able to make it with me only working one day but somehow each month we have just enough. (And a little extra to save) The other day Aleena and I were making some fresh apple juice. Mom and Dad would be proud. Aleena would put the apples in and I would press them. She loved every minute of it. She love turning the juicer on and off when it is time. And tasting every glass full to see if it is "just wite" But I think that Aleena favorite time was cleaning up. We got all of the parts in the sink to clean and turned on the water. Aleena grabed the sprayer and looked at me with this I'M GONNA GET YOU! look.

(She has seen Nate spray me before) I said "If you get me I will get you back." At that moment she sprayed me right in the face. She laughed so hard. I took the spayer and sprayed her tummy. She laughed even harder. We did this back and forth for a good 10 minutes the whole kitchen was wet. But now all of my cupboards are clean and so is my floor.



So the moral of the story is HAVE FUN! and forget about the worries of life sometimes.

3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

You're the best Toopi! I wish we lived a bit more like you.. You live each day and make it as fun as you can. We can learn a lot from you. Who cares if the house gets soaked. The memories are so worth it! Love ya! Kiss Aleena for me.

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I can't believe how big Aleena is getting. She's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Naomi, why did I not see this coming? You Aleeen & Water. Aleena has learned a lot about having lots of fun from you. Your an AMAZING mom!!

Site meter -adoptionblog