Friday, September 12, 2008

Aleena's First day of Pre-school




It was so much fun taking Aleena to (co-op) pre-school today. She was all dressed up. (She picked out her own cloths) and she had her backpack on and all. She wasn't sad for me to leave one bit. All of the girls are her friend and she love to play. I will be teaching the kids in two weeks and really look forward to it. Aleena has been so funny lately. She always is listening to everything little detail of the things going on around her. The other day we were in the car and she said "Mama, turn on the light please." I didn't want to turn it on because I already can't see good at night, so I just said, "I don't know how in this car, baby" She said at the top of her lungs "OH, TOODLES" That is what they say on Micky Mouse club house when they need a special tool to help them with something. I has no idea that she has even caught on to that. Wow she is really growing up way to fast.

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

How sweet! Off to Preschool at such a young age and she is already the top of the class, I'm sure. She is getting so big and so smart! Love you Aleena!

Pate said...

What a freakin cutie. Preschool already, that is awesome. Don't you just love all those little moments when they say the cutest things. I need to remember to write them down.

Site meter -adoptionblog