Monday, December 15, 2008

Our little get away!




Nate has training today and tomorrow in park city. So right after church yesterday we all decided to go up there. Nate had a hotel for the tonight but changed it to last night. We had so much fun. We went sledding on the golf course hill, to dinner (I had a coupon:) went swimming at the hotel pool and watched a movie (or a show) as Aleena calls it. It was so much fun just to get away for a few minutes. Aleena didn't wake up until 10:30 and I slept till 10:00. I love the dark rooms. My sleep was much needed after 14 kids in nursery yesterday. The first thing Aleena said was, "I loved sleeping at this hotel can we do it again". Making memories that will last. Oh and I had to upload this video of us teasing Aleena and Harley.

6 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

I don't know if that is the cutest or the meanest. I think it was the funniest for sure. I had to show my kids. It was so cute when she "picked" it up and then "dropped" it. So fun!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Too cute!!

Mel said...

That is the cutest thing ever. She is always doing funny things

Unknown said...

you are such a cute family. I love all your traditions and all you guys are always doing. Have a happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Cute blog Naomi! Sounds like a fun getaway, and I can't believe Aleena slept until 10:30! How is that possible???? :)

She's adorable...

Amber said...

Hey Naomi! I have been wondering if you have been blogging!! How are you?? Your little girl is so adorable!! I only saw her when she was about a week old. Let's keep in touch!
Amber

Site meter -adoptionblog