Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HI

HI AGAIN,

Where does the time go? It is almost midnight and I just got Bailee down. I am still in my pajamas from this morning. The house didn't clean itself but I wish that it would. I got a few projects done but still a lot to do before Christmas. I am trying to fit all of the holiday traditions in but its not easy. Yesturday we went to see the lights at Willard Bay it was a lot of fun. Aleena sat on Nate's lap and helped him drive the car. She has so much fun. Santa even made a visit. Aleena said, "Mom that is a different Santa." I said "What do you mean" Aleena, "Santa is at the mall" Nate said, "He flies very fast and tonight he is here" Aleena said, "No, this Santa has a curly beard, He is not the same one!!" She is way to smart for a three year old. We are having so much fun having a baby in our house. It hasn't slowed us down a bit. We are still going, going, going. It does help that Bailee is a good little girl. Always smiling and now starting to laugh too. Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

The Tubaugh's said...

I miss you so so so much. I can't wait to see you next week!!!

Site meter -adoptionblog