Thursday, September 17, 2009

What would we do without Rachie!!






I just wanted to let my sister Rachie know how much I truly appreciate her and love her. She is alway there at the drop of a hat. It you need something it will be done. If I need a babysitter she doesn't mind driving 45 minutes to watch Aleena for a few hours. If you are having a bad day she will give you a call or take you to dinner. If you need something sewn she will have it done the next day. I don't know how she does it. She is always taking care of others before herself. She is always buying Aleena cute little things and even matching outfits for the girls. She is amazing. I just wanted to thank you Rachel for all that you do for me and my family. You are a wonderful sister and friend. Here are a few pictures just for you. LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Well Said! I agree! Love you Rachey!

To The Stars said...

Amen to that!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful. How cute that Haylee is already such a great big sister! I agree there is nothing greater in this world than being a mom! Well said!

Annie Whyte said...

We are SO missing out not living near Rachie. Poor Emma is deprived!

Site meter -adoptionblog