Monday, July 28, 2008

Bear lake Vacation




Ok so I think that a am recovered from my vacation. It seems like every time you go on vacation you need another one from the unpacking. Aleena and I have been in bear lake for a week. I really wish that nate could have been there more. He was up there for two of the nights. We loved every minute of it. We would go down to the beach around 10-11 and not come back until dinner time. Aleena didn't seem to mind that she didn't get good naps. She was happy the whole time. No major melt downs. Every night as I would put her to bed she would tell be what she liked about the day. "The sand mama, the ski's mama, the beach, and friends. Mama Lagoon please." Yes every night even after playing all day she still wanted to go to Lagoon. (We did take her today and I think that I am going tomorrow too)
The first two days that we were at bear lake we went with a group of friend's. It was such a blast, everyone got along really good. We really did miss the people that were planning on coming. We played all day and all night.
The next two days I stayed up there with my Brother and his family it was so much fun. He has a jet ski so I took Aleena out for the first time. She loved it. She kept saying "more, more, faster." She is such a little dare devil.
The last two nights was our family reunion. Yes, we had all nine sibling there plus dad and most of the nieces and nephews and even the great grandchild. It was so much fun hanging out with everyone.




My highlights of the week were: Playing on the jet ski with Addison, he liked to see how far I could fly, watching nate play in the sand with Aleena, getting out of my comfort zone and singing (yelling) for family idol, having the nieces and nephews there that I never see, doing dolphins late at night, playing the wii till 2:30, and watching Aleena with every new adventure. My favorite thing that Aleena said was: As she was warming up for a nap eating a pickle she tucked the pickle in my cleavage and said "later" meaning when she woke up from her nap she wanted to eat it again.

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

My kids couldn't try the pickle thing with me if they wanted to. Oh to have cleavage! Thanks for coming to Bear Lake for more days and spending thm with us- we LOVE you! Aleena's "Crazy Eyes" are on my blog!

The Tubaugh's said...

Oh my gosh that is so dang funny!

Site meter -adoptionblog