Monday, June 16, 2008

Mom and Aleena


I can't say enough how much I love being a mom. I wouldn't change it for anything. Aleena is my pride and joy. The summer day's have already started to get so busy. It seems like it is run, run, run!! Monday's we do activities as a family, it is Nate's day off. We go to the park, lagoon, to outdoors stores, or just hang out. Today we jumped on the trampoline will the sprinkler under. It was a first for Aleena and she LOVED it. Tuesday's Aleena and I go to the kid summer movie with a few moms in the neighborhood. Wednesday is play group at the park with our ward. Thursday's we go to lagoon, having a season pass has been so much fun. And the weekend always brings something fun. Aleena love every minute of every day. She always is happy and finds good in everything. This week at lagoon her favorite thing was jumping in the puddles of water. I sat on the bench just watching with a big smile on my face.

5 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Aleena's hair is getting so long. You are always doing something fun! You're awesome Naomi! Love you! Sonny

The Tubaugh's said...

I love this picture of Aleena! She is getting so big, I can't believe how old our babies are! You are such an awesome mom. When I'm being lazy I think "what would Naomi do" and it's usually "go play"!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Lisa said...

This picture is really cool! Great job capturing the moment! This is a summer we will never forget!

Shani said...

You are such a good mommy Naomi! You are always doing fun things with your little girl. You are awesome. I love ya!

Pate said...

Naomi, all I can say is that you are amazing and I love the energy that surrounds you. I absolutely love hanging out with you!

Site meter -adoptionblog