Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Sugar and spice and everything nice"

Finding the bugs in the "Flavies"

Doing the duck walk with Aleena

Rows and Rows of tulips
Sugar and spice and everything nice! Is that really what girls are made of? What about "snakes and snails and puppy dog tails" I think that this sound more like Aleena. Yes some of the time she is truly a girly girly. But, she is not afraid of any animal and she loves BUGS!! In her eyes sand and dirt the more the better. And, every time we go on a walk she comes home with a hand full of rocks. Aleena, Aunt Rachie and I went to Seattle to see my sister Shari last month. It was such a blast! Seeing Aleena discover new things a plain ride, the boat, walking on the sand, the ocean and many more discoveries. But I think my favorite time with her was at the tulip fields. There was so many flowers everywhere. I have never seen anything so beautiful. Aleena also loved as she calls them "Flavies". But as soon as she saw a bug in one of the Flavies that is all she wanted. So we walked around looking in each flower for bugs. Then she would let them crawl on her finger and play with them. Now she loves bugs.

The next week we had an ant problem (As I would call it). So I went to kill a couple of the ants. Aleena cries "No, mama! No the bug mama! I like, I like!" So I just layed on the floor with her and watched the ants for a good 30 minutes. So I think that Sugar and spice is only a small part of our little girl.

1 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

That is the cutest. She is so lucky to have you guys. As cute as the whole thing with the bugs was, I think her wanting a kiss from her dad was the highlight. Very sweet! Love ya!

Site meter -adoptionblog